Carla Esparza is an American mixed martial artist who is currently competing in the Strawweight division of the Ultimate Fighting Championship. She was ranked #1 in the Strawweight division of the UFC among women.
Moreover, she has pretty impressive stats. Among the 24 fights, she has won 18 of them. Her most recent fight was with Marina Rodriguez. Rodriguez was handed first loss and Carla more than deserved to win. Here are the 10 interesting facts about the MMA fighter you need to know.
|Birthday||October 10, 1987|
10 Facts on Carla Esparza
- Carla Esparza (born on October 10, 1987) is a professional mixed martial artist who competes in the Strawweight division of the UFC. She fights out of Los Angeles, California.
- Moreover, she has not revealed facts about her husband yet. Perhaps, she is still to be married.
- And no, she doesn’t seem to have a boyfriend either. She has not been spotted with anyone that can be implied as her boyfriend or partner.
- Carla has an excellent Wikipedia biography dedicated to her.
- Moving on, she has an extremely promising physique. Her weight is around 115 lbs and has a height of 1.55 meters. Hence, she competes in the Strawweight division where she has won absolutely everything.
- As for her net worth, she ha stacked up around a million dollars in her name. The main source of her income is through fighting.
- Moreover, Carla is of American nationality. However, she comes from Mexican, Ecuadorian, and Irish descent.
- One can easily connect to her through social media. She has more than 160k followers on her official Instagram account.
- Similarly, she was also featured in a reality series, “The Ultimate Fighter” where she won the UFC championship. She is currently ranked #6 in her division.
- Carla extended her winning streak when she defeated Maria Rodriguez in thriller combat. Maria lost for the first time then.