Carla Spalding is a gorgeous Jamacia born American national. She is a former US Navy officer, who served in the Navy for five years, from 1986 to 1991. She is recently a media focus as a candidate for the 23rd Congressional District election from Florida.
|Birthday||October 21, 1968|
|Age||51 years old|
|Height||5 feet 5 inch approx.|
She is a member of the Republican Party. Born to Jamaican parents in Kingston, Carla moved to the US looking for a better future. In 2013, she graduated from the University of Pheonix, and since started workings as a nurse and professor.
- Carla Spalding is an American national of black ethnicity. She is a nurse and professor. She is also a politician and is running for the 23rd Congressional Disctriction of Florida.
- You can find her on social media like Instagram and Twitter. She is active on Twitter as @carla_spalding.
- She is active on Instagram as @carlaspalding.official. Her Insta page has 301 followers.
- Carla will hold to the ballot for the general election due on November 3, 2020. She advanced to the general election as a member of the Republican Party on 18 August 2020.
- She has long been a supporter of the Republican Party. Her religion is Christianity.
- She is originally from Kingston, Jamaica. Her nationality is American and her ethnicity is black.
- Carla Spalding is a graduate of the University of Phoenix. She graduated from that university in 2013.
- Following her graduation, Carla Spalding started serving in the US Navy. She served in the US Navy from 1986 to 1991.
- As of now, Carla Spalding is 51 years old. She was born on October 21, 1968.
- As one can see, she does not have a Wikipedia page. So, the detail of her family background and net worth are not public.