Carles Aleñá is a famous La Masia Spanish professional football player. He plays as a midfielder for the Spanish giants Barcelona. He is one of the most prospective players and is on the verge of being one of the greatest at the club despite being such a young player. He is even regarded as an heir to Xavi and Iniesta who were one of the greatest to have ever played the game.
Carles Aleñá is a La Masia product which is a youth academy of FC Barcelona. La Masia is one of the best youth academies in the world producing the greatest players such as Lionel Messi, Gerard Pique, Carles Puyol, Andres Iniesta, and Xavi Hernandez. He joined La Masia when he was just 7 years old and has been with the club for almost 15 years.
|Height||5 feet 11 inches|
|Net Worth||Above $1.5 million|
|Married/Single||in a relationship|
10 Facts on Carles Aleñá:
- Carles Aleñá was born on January 5, 1998, in Mataro, Spain.
- Carles’s age as of 2020 is just 22 years old and is among the best player in the current team.
- He is currently in a relationship with his girlfriend Ingrid Gaixas and they have been dating since 2014 and are already celebrating their 6th year anniversary.
- Talking about his parents he is the son of Francesc Aleñá who was also a professional football player but he hasn’t mentioned much about his mother.
- Carles and his girlfriend Gaixas have a son together named Luca Alena who was born on April 7, 2020.
- His height is approximately 5 feet and 11 inches tall.
- Carles Aleñá is a footballer who has played more than 83 games for Barcelona B and has scored 18 goals across all competition and later on 2020 he was loaned to Real Betis for a season and now is fighting for his spot in the Barcelona first team.
- His salary in Barcelona is more than 16 thousand pounds per week.
- Carles’s net worth as of 2020 is more than 1 million dollars.
- He is available on his Instagram @carlesalenya where he has more than 1.5m followers.