Emily Bradwell has been very famous mainly because she is Carlin Sterritt‘s girlfriend. The couple announced their relationship very recently via an Instagram post.
Talking about her new boyfriend, Carlin Sterritt is a well-known television personality who had appeared in The Bachelorette in 2019. In fact, he had won the reality show and won the heart of Angie Kent but the couple didn’t even last 10 months.
|Profession||Journalist, Blogger, Photographer, Marketing Professional|
|Siblings||Olivia Bradwell, Abbie Bradwell|
|Married/Single||In a relationship with Carlin Sterritt|
|Education||Elderslie High School, University of Wollongong|
Talking about Emily, she is professionally recognized as a marketing professional who has been currently serving as the Social Media Marketing Manager at Affirmative Marketing Group. Also, she has been working as a marketing director at KATE FORD since August 2018. Prior to her job at KATE FORD and Affirmative Marketing Group, she used to serve as a marketing assistant at Christian Paul Watches.
10 Facts on Emily Bradwell:
- Emily Bradwell, Carlin Sterritt‘s new girlfriend had completed her public relations intern at Elise Garland Public Relations as well as Cardinal Spin.
- Speaking about Emily Bradwell’s age, we do not know how old she is but we do know that she is in her early twenties right now.
- With about 2.5 thousand followers, Emily Bradwell is active on Instagram as @emilybradwell.
- As per Emily Bradwell’s bio on her WordPress blog, she calls herself a journalist blogger, and photographer.
- Prior to her job, she had worked as a media intern at the Australian Labor Party from May 2017 until June 2017.
- Moving on to her parents, we know that her mother’s name is Cherie Bradwell but her father’s name remains unknown.
- Moreover, we have no idea about Emily’s height, weight, and also her other body measurements.
- Although we can claim that she is of Australian nationality, we are currently unknown about her ethnicity.
- Talking about her education, she had completed her high school education from Elderslie High School and later earned her Bachelor’s degree in Communications and Media from the University of Wollongong.
- Furthermore, we have come to know that the estimated salary of Emily is approximately $50 thousand.