Carlos Alcaraz Height And Age: How Old and Tall Is The Tennis Player? Learn more about him in this article.
Carlos Alcaraz is a Spanish tennis player. Alcaraz has a career-high ATP singles ranking of 136 achieved on 19 October 2020.
After receiving a wildcard for the singles main draw, Alcaraz made his ATP main draw debut at the 2020 Rio Open, defeating fellow countryman Albert Ramos Violas 7–6(7–2), 4–6, 7–6(7–2) in three hours and 36 minutes.
At the age of 17, he qualified for the main draw of the 2021 Australian Open, making him the youngest participant in that year’s men’s singles.
Carlos Alcaraz Height And Age Details
Carlos stands at the height of 6 feet 1 inch.
Carlos Alcaraz’s age is 17 years as of 2021. He was born on 5th May 2003 in Spain in a place called El Palmer.
|Height||6 feet 1 inch|
Facts On Carlos Alcaraz
- Carlos Alcaraz is of Spain’s nationality and current residence of El Palmar, Spain.
- We don’t have exact figures of his net worth, but he has recently won a whopping $86,850 as prize money, so we assume he has a reasonable salary and a good networth and happy life.
- Carlos Alcaraz seems to be focused on his career as there are no rumors of him being in a relationship and having a girlfriend.
- His Current Ranking is 127 as of 2021. His highest is also 127. He is a right-handed player.
- As for his parents, Carlos and Virginia are his father and mother. Moreover, he has 3 siblings; brothers and sisters: Alvaro, Sergio, and Jaime.
- His career record is 4-3(57.1% in ATP Tour and Grand Slam main draw matches and in Davis Cup.
- He is available on Instagram as @carlitosalcarazz and has more than 48k followers and fans. He mostly shares his professional journey and personal journey.