Carlos Dunlap is an American football player who plays for the Seattle Seahawks in the National Football League. The defensive end has been recently traded by the Cincinnati Bengals and after a few games, the footballer finds himself in a new team already.
Moreover, Carlos Dunlap was drafted by the Bengals in the 2010 NFL Draft. He was a second-round pick. The guy played for the Bengals for around a decade. But with the 2021 Draft approaching, he has been traded out to the Seattle Seahawks. It is quite understandable as the Bengals, themselves aren’t in a good position in the table and are looking to bounce back in the upcoming draft. Irrespective of the team, Carlos Dunlap still has a great career ahead of his already decorated one.
|Profession||Football Defensive End|
Here are a few facts to know about him.
10 Facts on Carlos Dunlap
- Carlos Dunlap is an American Football Defensive End who plays for the NFL side, Seattle Seahawks.
- Unfortunately. Carlos has not been open about his personal life yet. He has given nothing away about his girlfriend or wife.
- As per The Richest, Carlos Dunlap has a net worth of around $32 Million.
- Dunlap had signed a three-year contract with the Bengals with a salary worth of $40 Million.
- However, he is a part of the trade to Seattle Seahawks. He will be playing the rest of the 2020 season for the Seahawks.
- As a person who likes to keep a low profile, nothing much is known about his parents and family yet.
- Carlos Dunlap is currently 31 years old. He celebrates his birthday on February 28.
- Also, the defensive end has a height of around 1.98 meters.
- He played college football for the University of Florida and was drafted in the second round in 2010.
- For his promising football stats, Dunlap has a well dedicated Wikipedia biography as well.