Carlos Felipe is a rising fighter in the UFC, he has only fought at a few events but is slowly establishing himself as a decent fighter. He is from Brazil and is trained in various disciplines like jiu-jitsu, boxing, etc.
He recently lost his first professional fight in MMA in July 2020, after a stalemate led to a decision and he lost. After this, he has come back to UFC Fight Night in high spirits and won against Yorgan De Castro.
|Birthday||January 12, 1995|
|Weight||263.0 lbs (119.295 kg)|
|Profession||MMA Fighter in UFC|
|Net Worth||$100,000 to $1 million|
10 Facts About Carlos Felipe
- Carlos Felipe was born on January 12, 1995, and is 25 years old as of October 2020.
- The fighter’s WIki page doesn’t exist but there are facts in this article that will help you read up on him.
- Felipe is a heavyweight fighter and as per his last-weigh in is 263.0 lbs (119.295 kg). Similarly, he has a height of 6 feet.
- While the fighter has not revealed his finances, his net worth is estimated to be between $100,000 to $1 million. He earns a salary of $10,000 per fight as per Sportekz. On top of that, he takes home a $3,500 bonus.
- Felipe is Latino as per his ethnicity and was born Carlos Felipe Cabral de Almeida in Feira de Santana, Bahia, Brazil.
- He also fights pout of his hometown in the UFC and has had decent success using Brazilian martial arts.
- Felipe made his debut on 29th November 2014 against Ronilson Santos, he won the fight and led a streak of 8 before losing to Sergey Spivak by majority decision.
- Carlos’s style has been heavily influenced by Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and boxing.
- Tapology ranks him as the 82nd best heavyweight fighter in the world. His record as of early October 2020, just after his win over Yorgan De Castro, stands at 9-1-0.
- There is not much information about his girlfriend so we assume he might be single as of now.