Zulemita Menem is an Argentine personality who served as the First Lady of Argentina from 1991 to 1999. She was not a politician or a president’s wife to serve the role of a first lady. Instead, she was the president’s daughter.
When she was 21 years of age (edad), her parents separated and divorced. Her father, Carlos Menem was still the president. So, Zulemita Menem replaced her mother, Zulema Yoma as the first lady after the split.
Quick Facts: Zulemita Menem Edad And Biografia: Everything You Need To Know
|Parents||Carlos Menem, Zulema Yoma|
Her father and the ex-Argentine president, Carlos Menem has unfortunately died at the age of 90. He was the Senator during the time he died. After being unhealthy for two continuous months, the former president took his last breath on February 10, 2021.
We forward our heartfelt condolences to his friends and family.
Zulemita Menem en Twitter: #Alfonsín, #Menem y #Maradona los padres de la #democracia la #estabilidad y el #futbol en la #argentina Web #LaRioja #Argentina Año 2021. @zulemitamenem @menem @AlfonsinEpopeya @RICALFONSIN @MaradonaPICS @web_lariojaarg @CasaRosada pic.twitter.com/K7MuAwwgrx
— La Rioja Argentina (@web_lariojaarg) February 13, 2021
10 Facts on Zulemita Menem
- Zulemita Menem is an Argentine political personality who served as the First Lady of Argentina from 1991 to 1999 when her father, Carlos Menem was the president.
- As of 2021, Zulemita Menem’s age (edad) is 50 years. She was born and raised in La Rioja, Argentina.
- The former First Lady celebrates her birthday on December 25 every year, on the day of Christmas.
- Moreover, Zulemita Menem was already famous as the Carlos Menem daughter. Her father was the president of Argentina.
- When her parents got separated in 1991, Zulemita Menem assumed the role of the First Lady, replacing her mother.
- Moving on, Zulemita Menem has not talked about her husband or partner,
- However, she does have two children, Luca and Malek.
- As she served as the First Lady, it is not a surprise that Zulemita Menem has a well dedicated Wikipedia biografia.
- Known mostly for her family, Zulemita is currently based in Buenos Aries, Argentina.
- Furthermore, she also has three other siblings, one from her father’s second marriage.