Gabriela Toscano is a 54-year-old Uruguayan actress who is known for her craftmanship as an actor in the Spanish film industry of Argentina. The actress moved to Argentina at an early age and has lived there ever since then. The actress was into acting from an early age. Her first-ever acting job was at 4 years old when she performed in Música en Libertad Infantil.
According to her IMDb page, the actress has appeared in more than 60 projects to date. She is mostly known for her acting in TV series/Telenovels. Her one of the iconic series is Para Vestir Santos for which she even won an award.
|Birthday||October 25 1965|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
10 Facts On Gabriela Toscano
- Gabriela Toscano, also known as Gabriela Rosana Toscano, is a 54-year-old actress from Argentina. She was born on October 25, 1965, in Montevideo, Uruguay.
- There is no information about the height of the actress, but looking at her pictures she is around 5 feet 3 inches. Other measurements about her aren’t available.
- The actress is married to Carlos Rivas since the year 1992. They also have a son named Bruno Rivas born in 1995.
- The actress’ net worth is not disclosed. However, looking at the number of projects she has worked on for such a long time, assumably her net worth is $1 Million to $5 Million.
- There is no information about Gabriela’s parents on the internet except that she moved to Argentina from Uruguaya at an early age with them.
- The actress worked on TV series, Films and even Theatre. But mostly she is famous for her work in TV series, which she started working on in the year 1973 with the show Lo Mejor De Nuestra Vida… Nuestros Hijos.
- She is on Instagram and has 163000 followers, with whom she shares about her life and promotes her project.
- She is also on Twitter with 64700 followers.
- Gabriela has won Martín Fierro award twice for her role as a lead actress.
- Her star sign is Scorpio.