On Friday, November 27, 2020, Tottenham Hotspur thrashed Ludogorets 4-0 in the Europea League group stage. Tottenham’s 4-0 win over Ludogorets saw their striker Carlos Vinicius score twice.
Carlos Vinicius Alves Morais a.k.a. Carlos Vinicius is a professional footballer who plays as a striker for the Premier League side. He joined Tottenham Hotspur from Benfica on a season-long loan deal worth €3 million.
|Birthday||March 25, 1995|
|Age||25 years old|
|Height||6 feet 3 inches|
Carlos Vinicius began his senior career in 2016, playing for a Brazilian club Caldense. Currently playing for Premier League side Tottenham Hotspur, Carlos earns £7,400 from Tottenham in weakly wages. How much he earns annually at the club?
10 Facts on Carlos Vinicius
- Carlos Vinicius is a professional football player who plays for the Premier League side Tottenham Hotspur. He joined the Premier League side from Benfica on a season-long loan deal.
- Vinicius was born on March 25, 1995. So, he is 25 years of age now.
- This Brazilian footballer has an attractive height. As seen on his Wikipedia biography, Carlos stands 6 feet and 3 inches tall. He weighs 84 kg.
- This Brazilian footballer was born Carlos Vinicius Alves Morais in Bom Jesus das Selvas, Brazil. The identity of his father and mother is not public. He has a sister.
- In 2020, Carlos Vinicius will earn £384,800 in yearly salary from Tottenham Hotspur. His net worth is still under review.
- On July 20, 2019, Carlos joined Portuguese club Benfica on a five-year contract worth €17 million. His release clause is €100 million.
- Carlos Vinicius is not married. But as seen on his Instagram account, Carlos is engaged to his girlfriend, Caroline Barbosa.
- Carlos and his fiance Caroline Barbosa are parents to two children. They have two daughters named Davi and Sara. There are several pictures of his two daughters on his Insta.
- You can find Carlos on social media, Instagram. He has 226k followers on his Instagram account.
- As seen on transfermarkt.com, Carlos Vinicius’ current market value is €20 million.