Carmina Garay is a young actress known for her work in PEN15 of 2019, The Conners of 2018, and the Diary of Future President of 2020. She has made herself quite popular with her acting skills and her performance on her every project is very commendable. Besides acting, she is also into singing and on arts.
Carmina was already famous before entering in the acting industry. She was popular as a celebrity kid. Many members of her family are in the entertainment industry as an actor, director, and producer. Know more about Carmina Garay from the details below.
|Birthday||August 11, 2004|
|Parents||Joaquin Garay III and Brandi Garay|
10 Facts About Carmina Garay
- Born in the year 2004, Carmina Garay is 15 years old as of 2020. And she celebrates her birthday is on the 11th day of August.
- She was born and raised in California, United States. And she holds the American nationality. Her ethnicity is not known.
- Carmina was born to her parents, her father Joaquin Garay III and her mother Brandi Garay. Her parents were married in the year 1993.
- Carmina’s father is an actor and performer and her mother is also an actress.
- Carmina’s grandfather Joaquin Garay is also an actor. And she has an uncle named Ricky Garay who is an actor. Her other uncle, Val Garay is a Grammy Award-winning record producer.
- She doesn’t have her Wikipedia page. But you can find Carmina’s IMDB profile.
- Carmina is definitely single. She is very young to be in any kind of relationship.
- We don’t have any idea about Carmina’s net worth and salary. But working as an actress, she definitely earns well.
- Height, weight, and other body measurements of Carmina’s is not available.
- Carmina Garay is active on Instagram @officialcarminagaray. She has about 1.8k followers. Most of her Ig posts are pictures of herself.