Carol Fertig is an American author most popular for her book ‘Raising a Gifted Child: A Parenting Success Handbook’. She is also the author behind the Gifted Child Information blog.
She also works as an editor for Understanding Our Gifted which is a popular journal of education to parents and teachers dealing with a gifted child.
Quick Facts: Carol Fertig Wiki And Family: 10 Facts You Need To Know
|Children||2 Sons (Spencer and Jake)|
It’s ready. Today I will send the first submission of my memoir to a literary agent.https://t.co/BJ1eEbHcvY #writing, #literaryagent, #memoir, #submission pic.twitter.com/QxwVk8pKQk
— Carol Fertig (@cfertig1) July 16, 2019
10 Interesting Facts on Carol Fertig
- Carol Fertig’s ‘Raising a Gifted Child: A Parenting Success Handbook‘ is a book dedicated to helping parents care for their children in the best way possible. It was published by Prufrock Press, in 2008 and is relevant still to this day.
- According to Carol Fertig’s blog released in 2015, her age is 75 years old. She was born in 1946 in Brooklyn City United States.
- Although being born in the United States, Carol Fertig is Jewish and she proudly accepts her heritage.
- Carol Fertig’s met with her husband Howie at a mutual friend’s birthday party. One year later, the couple was married at the Sly Fox Inn on Union Turnpike.
- Carol Fertig’s has two sons with her husband. Spencer Fertig worked as an analyst and his younger brother Jake Fertig worked as an associate video producer at Mashable. She also recalls her parents to be amazing and the best blessing she ever got.
- From an early age, she wanted to be either an illustrator or a psychiatrist. She also did advertising her whole life before becoming a psychiatrist.
- Unfortunately, Carol Fertig’s Wikipedia page is not available. However, she has described almost everything about her in her personal blog ‘Carol Fertig‘.
- She graduated from SUNY College at Buffalo in graphics design. Her first job as a graphic designer was to make supergraphics on the walls of Buffalo bank.
- Her whole life is spent providing contributions to social services including Gala Committee, Education Committee, Sisterhood, and many many more. For her contributions, she was awarded the honor of ‘Volunteer of the Month’.
- Her Twitter account ‘Carol Fertig’ has over 1300 followers where she is just the same personality as her real life.
Leave a Reply