Telemundo 47’s New York’s journalist Edgardo Del Villar has a tragic death on 13 December 2020 After a long battle with cancer for several years. Carolina Novoa, his wife, is one of them, saddened by his tragic, untimely demise.
Who is Carolina Novoa? She is also a journalist, just like her late husband, Edgardo. Carolina, the Emmy Award-winning anchor and reporter, works at Telemundo51 as a presenter and reporter. In addition to that, she is also the founder of Novoa Nutricion
|Name||Carolina Novoa Arias|
|Birthday||12 July 1987|
|Husband||Edgardo Del Villar|
|Education||Columbia University in New York|
10 Facts On Carolina Novoa
- Carolina Novoa was born on 12 July 1987 in Washington, DC. As of 2020, she is 33 years old.
- Currently, she resides in New York, the US. She possesses American nationality, and her ethnicity is white.
- She is available on her every social media platform. On her Instagram account with username @carolinanovoaarias, she has garnered over 316k followers on her Instagram account.
- Is Carolina Novoa Arias married? She and her husband Edgardo were married to each other until Edgardo’s last breathe. They had celebrated their first wedding anniversary on 29 June 2020.
- Together, they shared a daughter named Dana, who is fifteen years old as of 2020. Dana’s birthday falls on 11 May every year.
- She confirmed her spouse Edgardo Del Villar’s death on her Instagram account. Pouring her deep emotion in the caption, she promised him that he would always be her blue prince.
- Telemundo 51 news also confirmed Carolina’s husband Edgardo’s death. He passed away on 13 December 2020. The cause of his death was reported to be complications due to brain cancer.
- Talking about her educational background, Carolina has completed her Master’s degree from Columbia University in New York in international relations.
- Details about her parents in unveil. However, as seen in her social media post, Novoa is close to her father.
- Carolina’s bio is not featured in Wikipedia yet. But, you can explore her exclusive facts in this article.