Caroline Colarusso is an American politician. She is running an election on the US house to represent the Massachusetts 5th Congressional District. In the ballot of November 2020, her name is included. She lost the election in 20116 on the Massachuttes Congressional District. So she mentioned that she doesn’t want to lose the election this year.
Caroline Colarusso is from the Republican political Party. In Stoneham, Massachuttes she is the member on the Board of Selectman. Due to coronavirus, there are some changes in the procedure, there is a change in the voting style. The date is also changed and is shifted later.
|Height||5 ft 7 inches|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
Katherine Clark was selected to write the 2020 national Democrat Party platform. Why? Because she’s 100% loyal to her party and partisan politics, not 5th District of MA. As your next Congresswoman I’ll fight for working families. Join our campaign. https://t.co/DTJoCmxjL4 pic.twitter.com/5QhXSXOR5x
— Caroline Colarusso (@CarolineC1964) July 8, 2020
10 Facts on Caroline Colarusso:
- Caroline Colarusso is an American Politician who was born in Massachusetts, United States in 1960.
- She has aged to 60 years old but she looks even young and pretty by her physical appearance.
- Caroline Colarusso is married and he has got a loving and supportive husband and the couple is also the parents of their children.
- She is available on Ballotpedia but she has not been available on Wikipedia till now.
- She has been living a standard life with her family. Her net worth is around $2 million (approx).
- Caroline Colarusso has not disclosed detailed information about the member of her family and their names.
- She is an American and she revealed that she holds a white race. Her parent’s race is hidden.
- Caroline Colarusso is available on her Twitter and Facebook but she doesn’t seem to be active on Instagram.
- She is 5 feet 7 inches tall in her height but she has not mentioned her other body measurements and her body weight.
- Caroline Colarusso has not unveiled the name of her siblings in front of others and she has not provided any information about her father and her mother.