Dorothy from hit TV series Men Behaving Badly, Caroline Quentin mistook her ill health as her pregnancy symptoms. This TV, film, and Broadway actress is 60 years old and is married to her second husband, Sam Farmer.
Caroline Quentin is married to her second husband Sam Farmer for 14 years. She is a mother of two children whom she shares with her second husband, Sam. Sam is famous as the second husband of Caroline.
But who is Sam Farmer on his own rights? What does he do for a living, his job detail, age, family detail? Let’s find out here.
10 Facts on Sam Farmer
- Sam Farmer is the second husband of British TV and movie actress Caroline Quentin. His wife, Caroline is best known for her role as Dorothy in the hit TV series Men Behaving Badly.
- Apart from his fame as the husband of Caroline, there’s hardly anything about Sam Farmer on the web.
- The details of Sam Farmer’s early life, age, birthday, parents are not public. His wife is now 60 years old. She was born on July 11, 1960.
- Sam could also be around the same age as his wife.
- His wife is 5 feet and 3 inches tall as seen on her Wikipedia bio. Sam is a few inches tall than Caroline. He could be around 5 feet and 8 inches tall.
- His wife, Caroline has an estimated net worth of over £15 million as of 2020. On the other hand, we don’t know what Sam Farmer’s job is.
- As seen on his official website, Sam Farmer is a computer consultant, musician. He writes blogs and articles.
- Prior to his marriage to Caroline, the British actress was married to her first husband, Paul Merton. She and Paul Merton were married from 1990 to 1998.
- Caroline and her first husband, Paul Merton don’t have any child.
- His wife, Caroline is also famous for her roles in movies like Von Trapped, Party Party, Hot Money.