Carolyn Dodd is an American actress and model. She is best known for her wonderful role in the comedy-drama series, Get Shorty. She portrays the lead role of “Emma Daly” in the Epix show. The series is adapted from the 1990 novel of the same name. The show is one of the highly-rated series of all time on IMDb.
Moreover, the actress made her first appearance as an actress in the reality show, The Bachelorette. However, her role in “Get Shorty” waws the breakthrough one for her career. Afterward, she featured in the movie, Chicago Med. She played the role of a teenage girl married to an elderly man in the movie. Her acting portrayals have received a large number of appraisals, resulting in a lot of awards and nominations for the actress. Here is everything we have gathered on her.
|Married/Single||in a relationship|
10 Facts on Carolyn Dodd
- Carolyn Dodd is an American actress widely famous for her role in the Epix comedy-drama series, Get Shorty.
- It is quite a surprise that Carolyn doesn’t yet have a Wikipedia biography. She certainly deserves one.
- She move to Los Angeles when she was 11 years old. Carolyn Dodd has not revealed her age yet.
- Moreover, the actress has a height of around 5 feet and 4 inches.
- Carolyn Dodd is currently dating a guy. Her boyfriend doesn’t seem to have a social media presence though.
- Speaking of which, she has a well-decorated one. The actress has more than 7000 followers on Instagram.
- Moreover, Carolyn possesses a pair of beautiful blue-green eyes and blonde hair. She looks like a dream.
- Besides, the actress loves traveling and listening to music during her spare time.
- She is originally from Louisville, Kentucky. The actress belongs to the White ethnic groups.
- Despite lacking a Wikipedia biography, she does have a beautifully written bio on IMDb.