Carrie Johnson’s age is yet to update on the web. However, she celebrates her birthday on December 2 every year with her beloved ones.
Carrie Johnson is a well-recognized American journalist and justice correspondent. She currently works in the Justice Department at National Public Radio (NPR). She is a renowned personality who covers varieties of stories about justice problems, law enforcement, and other legal affairs.
Carrie Johnson’s Husband And Family
There is no clue of Carrie’s husband in the media.
As per our research, she is not married. She is an ambitious and workaholic woman who always gives the main priority to her work and career. Moreover, she has a great bond with her family and spends her leisure time with them.
Carrie’s Net Worth And Salary
Johnson’s net worth is still under audit. Similarly, her average salary is not displayed in the media.
As being a correspondent, she has earned a wealthy income from her profession. Her main source of income is as a journalist. Besides a justice correspondent, she also continues her work as a panelist on several legal panels like the American Bar Association (ABA), the American Constitution Society, and many other organizations.
Spotted: an actual covered bridge in Quechee, Vermont pic.twitter.com/O7LTLUQINY
— Carrie Johnson (@johnson_carrie) February 29, 2020
Some Fun Facts on Carrie Johnson
- From 1996 to 2000, Carrie Johnson had served as a reporter for legal times before moving to the Washington Post. As per the source, she worked for ten years and gained a lot of knowledge regarding the FBI, justice department, and criminal trials of the former leaders.
- Discussing her academic details, Johnson attended Benedictine University in 1994. Later on, she joined the University of Wisconsin- Madison in 1996.
- Johnson is active on Twitter with 55.8k devotees.
- Additionally, she has been honored and rewarded by different organizations for her splendid work.
- According to her Wikipedia, Carrie has discussed her career and work on various TV channels like CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, and PBS.