Casey Beane is the daughter of Billy Beane, the baseball icon and executive who is the subject of Michael Lewis’s 2003 book on, Moneyball and the subsequent movies based on it.
Beane has also been represented in the movie by Kerris Dorsey. She is his daughter for his first wife. While she is well-known due to her father, she tries to remain out of the media spotlight.
|Parents||Billy Beane; Cathy Sturdivant|
|Net Worth||$100,000 to $1 million|
10 Facts About Casey Beane
- Casey Beane was born to Billy Beane and his first wife Cathy Sturdivant. The date of her birth and age are not available in the media but according to many sources, she is in her late 30s as of October 2020.
- Other than her biological parents, she also has a stepmom named Tara Beane and two half-siblings Tinsley Beane and Brayden Beane.
- Her family is one of the best-known families in baseball and her father was a decent player as well as a great executive when he retired.
- Beane’s mother Cathy Sturdivant got divorced from her father Billy when she was young.
- There is no information about her boyfriend or partner in the media. She has been secretive about her personal life and past affairs. In addition to this, she has also been inactive on social media.
- As a matter of fact, she is also inactive on Instagram and doesn’t have an account. She is a low-key personality and tries to keep away from the spotlight.
- Casey became popular after she was represented by Kerris Dorsey in the film ‘Moneyball’. The movie was based on the book of the same name.
- The book and the film are based on the life of her father Billy Beane.
- Apart from this, there is no information about her personal or professional life in the media.
- Similarly, her estimated net worth is in the range of $100,000 to $1 million.