Casey DeSantis was born on June 26, 1980, in Ohio US. Casey DeSantis is the First Lady of Florida who is Married to the Governor Ron DeSantis since 2010. Before she was American news and conversation, television host.
|Profession||News Host and Broadcaster|
|Children||Daaughters Madison and Mamie , son Mason|
Casey DeSantis, the American nationalist, has 3 children with the governor who are daughters, Madison, and Mamie, and a son, Mason. Casey DeSantis graduated from the College of Charleston and there she won The national Equestrian three times.
Madison had a great time meeting some of @LoggerheadMC’s turtle patients in Juno Beach! Thanks to the dedicated staff for their continued efforts to promote conservation of our ocean ecosystems and protect our natural resources for future generations. pic.twitter.com/RbqxmIZLdB
— Casey DeSantis (@FLCaseyDeSantis) July 1, 2020
10 Facts on Casey DeSantis
- The First Lady of Florida is aged at 40 years old with three children, daughters Madison and Maime, and a son Mason DeSantis but has information on her parents.
- Casey DeSantis has a Bachelor of Science Degree in Economics and also learned French as a minor subject in the College of Charleston.
- The former TV host started her early career, hosting a Golf Channel program On The Tee, and PGA Tour Today.
- While Casey DeSantis was a local newscaster, she did news reporting, police reporting and also got a chance to do a CNN special.
- Casey DeSantis is an American national from the White community who currently supports the Republic party.
- According to the information available on the Linkedin account of Casey DeSantis, she has won an Emmy Award as a Television Host and she is currently working in TEGNA.
- Casey DeSantis has an Instagram account but it is private and also has a very less number of followers, so it can be assumed that it is not her official account.
- During the Campaign of Ron DeSantis, Casey DeSantis was supposed as the secret weapon for winning by all the people and press because of her strong resume and high education.
- On July 16, Casey DeSantis held a roundtable meets along with her husband the Governor, talking about the serious condition of Covid-19 and how they are working to control and help the public.
- Casey DeSantis has a twitter account with 14.2k followers and the information of her net worth is not available.