Cassius Brown is a child celebrity who is recognized for being the son of American rapper and New Edition owner, Bobby Brown and mother, Alicia Etheridge. Cassius has two younger siblings sisters, Bodhi Jameson Rein Brown (born in 2015) and Hendrix Estelle Sheba (born in 2016).
|Birthday||May 30, 2009|
|Parents||Bobby Brown (father); Alicia Etheridge (mother)|
|Siblings||Bodhi Jameson Rein Brown; Hendrix Estelle Sheba|
Bobby Brown’s son Cassius is living a great and elegant lifestyle with his family. He often posts his photos on his Instagram account which has over 15K followers. Meanwhile, he has not made his presence felt in social media accounts such as Twitter and Facebook.
10 Facts on Cassius Brown
- Cassius Brown was born on May 30 2009 in the United States of America. He is of American nationality having an Afro American ethnic heritage.
- As per his birth month, his zodiac sign is Gemini.
- His mother, Alicia Etheridge previously has worked as a manager for Bobby Brown.
- Currently, 11 years of age, Cassius Brown could be seen with his parents gracing the red carpet occasion like BET Awards in 2017.
- Cassius Brown’s half elder brother, Bobby Brown Jr was found dead in Los Angeles while his other half elder sister, Bobbi Kristina Brown lost her life in 2015.
- His father, Bobby Brown has also previously been married to the iconic R&B singer, Whitney Houston and has children from his ex-partners, Melika Williams and Kim Ward.
- Cassius’s parents officially got engaged in 2010 and became husband and wife in 2012 in Hawaii.
- Although Cassius Brown’s earnings have not officially documented as he is still a child. However, his father, Bobby Brown’s net worth is at $2 million as of 2020.
- Cassius Brown has not opened up about his educational details and the name of his school as he has the information under warps.
- Bobby Brown’s son Cassius has an athletic slim body and posses black eyes and long curly brown hair.