Edward Lambton is an Earl also known as a British nobleman. Edward Lambton is a famous 7th Earl of Durham and a musician.
Edward belongs to one of the richest and greatest British families with mindblowing family history and he inherited all the estate of his father and his forefather. Edward Lambton is a member of a band called Pearl. Edward Lambton has been married 3 times and his recent marriage was in 2011.
Edward Lambton has been in the limelight after he was inherited as the Earl of Durham despite having a number of disputes with some of his sisters. Despite being an earl he even followed his passion for music as a result he even joined a band to pursue his career in music.
|Birthday||October 19, 1961|
|Net Worth||$45 Million|
10 Facts on Edward Lambton:
- Edward Lambton was born on October 19, 1961, in England, United Kingdom.
- His age is just 58 years old as his 59th birthday is just 6 days shy from the time of this article was put down.
- Edward Lambton is Catherine Fitzgerald’s Ex-Husband as they got married in 1995 and unfortunately separated in the year 2002 ending their 7 year-long martial life.
- Edward Lambton’s net worth as of 2020 is around $45 million dollars including all his assets.
- His height is approximately 5 feet and 9 inches tall which is about 175cm high.
- He is currently very happy with his married life with Marina Hanbury as they got married in 2011 and have been together for almost 9 years.
- He is the son of Anthony Lambton and mother Belinda Blew-Jones.
- Edward has 4 children in total one with his wife Christabel Mary McEwen and 3 with his other wife Marina Hanbury.
- Information regarding his personal life and professional career is available on Wikipedia.
- Edward has stayed away from all kinds of social media as he prefers not to stay in limelight.