Cathy Ang is a Chinese-Filipina actress who is very young in age and based in New York City. The actress is best known for her appearance in the latest Netflix animated musical movie, Over the Moon. She portrays the lead role of “Fei Fei” in the beautifully written computer-animated film. The film initially released on Netflix on October 23 and is currently streaming on Netflix.
Prior to her big role, Cathy has starred in a lot of musicals, theatre acts, and dramas in New York. She also appeared in the 2019 Hulu series, Ramy. But the real breakthrough has just come for her. The actress is very proud to star in a movie that reflects her heritage as she comes from a Chinese background. The film. Over the Moon is a traditional masterpiece where a young girl attempts to meet the legendary goddess of the moon. Here are a few facts to know about the wonderful and emerging actress.
10 Facts on Cathy Ang
- Cathy Ang is a Chinese-Filipina actress widely recognized for her role in the most recent Netflix musical movie, Over the Moon.
- Moreover, Cathy looks quite young. Her exact age, however, remains a mystery for now.
- The actress has a height of around 5 feet.
- Also, she looks very pretty with her blonde hair and dark brown eyes.
- Cathy Ang was born to Chinese and Filipino parents. Further facts about them are unavailable.
- Hence, she comes from Chinese and Filipina ethnic groups. She is based in the United States though.
- Moving on, she doesn’t seem to have a boyfriend at the moment.
- The actress is solely focused on her career as she is getting a huge breakthrough.
- Moreover, Cathy Ang has two older sisters who, she believes, are the form of inspiration for her.
- It is surprising that she doesn’t have a Wikipedia biography yet. But Cathy does have an IMDb bio.