Chadwick Boseman – a popular American actor has tragically died as of 29th August 2020. The actor had been suffering from colon cancer and was going through many surgeries and chemotherapies to deal with his cancer. Chadwick was very committed as an actor and kept his battle with cancer a secret until his sudden and sad demise.
His fans all over the world are very saddened by this news and what makes it more tragic is that e was just 43 and had a lot more to do in his career. However, that’s not to mean his works till now haven’t been significant. His work in blockbuster Black Panther, Avengers: Infinity War and Avengers: Endgame were equally nuanced as his works in small indie movies such as Marshall.
It’s sad news and I pray that his family finds all the strength o go through something so tragic and celebrate his life and work in a positive light as well.
|Birthday||November 29, 1976|
|Wife||Taylor Simone Ledward|
10 Facts About Chadwick Boseman
- Chadwick Boseman was born on November 29, 1976, in Anderson, South Carolina, USA.
- Boseman tragically passed away on August 28, 2020, at the age of 43 in Los Angeles, California, USA.
- Boseman attended Howard University and also the British American Drama Academy.
- Chadwick started his acting career by appearing on a show called Third Watch and then got several parts in Television shows.
- Chadwick Boseman was married to a beautiful woman named Taylor Simone Ledward.
- He had played several historically important figures who were inspiring for the African American communities. James Brown, Thugwood Marshall are some of the iconic roles of Boseman.
- He was diagnosed with Stage 3 colon cancer in 2016 which he kept secret throughout his 4 year battle with the disease.
- Fellow actors who had worked with Chadwick have shared their sadness at the passing away of Boseman all over social media.
- Chadwick was an activist along with an actor and raised issues concerning black Americans whenever he could.
- Chadwick died with his family at his side and was a fighter until the very end.