Cazzie David is the acclaimed writer of the web-series Eighty-Sixed. In addition to this, she is a regular contributor to tabloids like the Hollywood Reporter, Glamour, InStyle, among others.
David is also a columnist and author whose books have sold thousands of copies. Additionally, she has made headlines as the former girlfriend of comedian Pete Davidson.
In a LA Times interview, she talked about her relationships and its abrupt end.
|Height||5 feet 6 inches (168 cm)|
|Profession||Writer ; Author|
|Net Worth||Laurie David; Larry David|
10 Facts About Cazzie David
- Cazzie David was born in May 1994 and her age is 26 years old as of November 2020 as reported by Earn the Necklace.
- She has a height of 5 feet 6 inches (168 cm) and has Black hair along with brown eyes.
- David does not have a Wikipedia page dedicated to her but you can read up on her in this article.
- However, she is popular on Instagram and has more than 281,000 followers on the platform. she has shared her recently published work, No One Asked for This: Essays on her bio.
- In her new book, she talks about her anxiety-fueled life and how she has dealt with nervous episodes in her life.
- The writer is the daughter of acclaimed comedian and multimillionaire Larry David and his wife Laurie David.
- Larry David’s daughter talked about her new book in the LA Time interview. Similarly, she also spoke candidly about Pete Davidson’s relationship with her and their abrupt breakup.
- She said that she could never convince Pete that she loved him and was afraid to hurt him due to his self-harm sentences. She also said that it was she who broke up with Pete first but wanted to reconcile.
- After that, Pete said that it was the happiest he had been and dumped her for good.
- Just days later, she found out that he was with Ariana Grande and weeks later they got engaged.