Cedric Richmond is an enthusiastic American politician who has been in the field of politics for a long time. As per the news from CNN, he is expected to join President-elect Joe Biden’s White House staff in a senior role, departing the New Orleans-area House of Representatives seat he has held since 2011.
He represents the ‘Democratic party’ as his political party. Here are 10 facts about Cedric Richmond that you should know.
|Birthday||September 13, 1973|
|Education||Morehouse College, Tulane University|
|Youtube||Rep. Cedric Richmond|
— The Black Caucus (@TheBlackCaucus) November 7, 2020
10 Facts About Cedric Richmond
- Cedric Richmond is an American politician who has been the U.S. Representative for Louisiana’s 2nd congressional district since the year 2011. He belongs to his political party ‘The democratic party’.
- As per the recent news from CNN, Cedric Richmond is expected to join President-elect Joe Biden’s White House staff in a senior role, departing the New Orleans-area House of Representatives seat he has held since 2011.
- U.S. Representative and campaign vet Cedric Richmond is a lawyer too whose Wikipedia profile has covered most of his life events.
- While mentioning his family background, Cedric Richmond’s father passed away when he was 7 years old, and was raised by a single mother who was a public school teacher.
- Furthermore, Cedric Richmond married his wife ‘Raquel Greenup‘ in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States. The couple has a cute son together and has a happy family.
- Cedric Richmond follows the ‘Baptist‘ religion. His net worth details have been kept under the shade.
- Moreover, He is a graduate of Morehouse College with a BA degree and later he graduated from Tulane University with a JD degree in hand.
- He was born on September 13 in the year 1973. He is currently at the age of 47 years old.
- He is an American politician and lawyer and has a sibling ‘Sidney Richmond’.
- Similarly, He is followed by 7k+ followers on Instagram and has 43.4k followers on Twitter.