Celeste Manno, a beautiful girl from Australia was found dead inside a property on Umbria Road, Mernda, at about 4.10 am on Monday, November 16. She shared the house with her mother and lived there peacefully until she was found dead.
Police have arrested 35 years old male for being a suspect in Celeste Manno’s murder case. Here are 10 facts about Celeste Manno’s bio that you should know.
|Married/Single||In a Relationship|
|Education||Graduate from RMIT University|
10 Facts About Celeste Manno
- Celeste Manno was a young girl who has been found dead inside her home on Umbria Road, Mernda on November 16. She shared a house with her mother.
- Celeste Manno from Melbourne was probably born in the year 1997 as she has been mentioned as a 23 years old girl.
- Luay Nader Sako suspected of killing the co-worker Celeste Manno as he has been spotted staking her for a long time.
- The suspect of the murder, Luay Nader Sako is 35 years old and he handed himself in at the local police station after the murder.
- While mentioning Celeste Manno’s social media account, On Instagram she had 2,206 followers and on Twitter, she is followed by 307 followers.
- Celeste Manno was in a perfect relationship with her boyfriend ‘Christopher’ who is in a big shock.
- Celeste Manno has been living with her mother in Mernda, Australia, and has a very strong bond together. The details about her parents and family members are yet to come.
- She was meant to celebrate her birthday with her boyfriend as he repeatedly stated but instead she was found dead.
- Her sister ‘Sarah Ridsdale’ and her boyfriend ‘Christopher’ urged the legal system to ‘start’ taking stalking seriously.
- On the social media sites, all her friends ad those who knew her described her as a selfless and kind-hearted girl.