Chad Robichaux is a president and founder of the Mighty Oaks Foundation and Mighty Oaks Warrior Programs. He is a former police officer, MMA champion as a fighter, and is a best seller author.
He is one of the multitalented personality who is known for being awesome in his fields. Besides, he is a motivational speaker too which has helped many people to get their way out of the darkness. Here are 10 facts about Chad Robichaux that you might not know.
|Birthday||August 18, 1975|
|Height||5 feet 3 inches|
|Education||New York Institute of Technology|
10 Facts About Chad Robichaux
- Chad Robichaux is an MMA fighter and the founder and president of the Mighty Oaks Foundations. As a part of the Joint Special Operations Command Task Force, he served eight deployments in Afghanistan.
- An MMA fighter, Chad Robichaux is a best seller author whose books like ‘An Unfair Advantage’ and ‘Path to Resiliency’ has received a huge appreciation from the readers.
- How old is MMA fighter Chad Robichaux? Chad Robichaux was born on August 18 in the year 1975. While mentioning his age, he is currently 45 years old.
- Furthermore, Chad Robichaux does not have his profile on the Wikipedia page.
- How tall is MMA fighter Chad Robichaux? He has a decent height of 5 feet 3 inches with an average weight of 56.7 kg.
- Is he married? Chad Robichaux is married to his wife ‘Kathy‘ and the couple has one beautiful daughter and two sons.
- As per the details mentioned by the online sources, Chad Robichaux has a net worth of $700,000.
- Similarly, Chad Robichaux is a graduate from the New York Institute of Technology with a degree in MBA.
- He is followed by 18.3 k followers on Instagram where he uploads entertaining posts.
- He has a Twitter profile with more than 9 k followers and 7k+ tweets.