Chad Rook is a Canadian actor. He has earned many followers and fans because of his looks and his humble personality. He is very talented and has a very good future ahead in his future days and has been exceptional in his movies and his on-screen works.
Chad Rook started his career from a very small role where he played the role of a soldier in an uncredited role in the movie Dreamcatcher which was released in 2003 and played the role when he was just 21 years old. Starting from a small and uncredited role to one of the biggest movies has been his career so far.
|Wife||Dani Le Rose|
10 Facts on Chad Rook:
- Chad Rook was born on March 29, 1982, Lethbridge, Alberta Canada.
- His current age is 38 years old as of 2020.
- Despite being one of the famous and aspiring actor he doesn’t have his own personal Wikipedia page but there are other pages which are providing little information regarding personal as well as a professional career.
- His height is 6 feet and 1 inch tall which is around 1.85m tall.
- Chad Rook is married to Dani Le Rose as they got married on August 24, 2018, as they just completed their 2 year anniversary just 7 days ago.
- He has his personal Instagram account username @chadrook where he has just over 21k followers and is very active in his social media handle.
- He is an award-winning actor who has won Leo award for the best male performance in 2020 for his role in the movie We Came From the Sea.
- Chad hasn’t mentioned anything regarding his family and his parent’s life as he has been very secretive and private about it.
- He was into his acting field from the child as in school he used to perform in a school play as a Santa Claus which opened a door for his acting career and he then pursued it.
- Rook has been part of 49 movies and television series whereas has produced and directed 5 movies till today’s date.