Chantelle Chung is a Canadian actress. She has appeared in a number of movies and TV series too. She is well-known for her movies like Scott Pilgrim vs. the World (2010), Kick-Ass 2 (2013), and Sophie (2008). She has shown up in the short movies as well. She has worked with many talented actors in the Hollywood movie industry.
Chantelle Chung has until now credited us with a total of 15 movies and TV shows. We can even see her in some of the shows as a special guest. She has been working hard on her career. She is one of the rising stars of the Hollywood movie industry.
|Height||5 feet 2 inches|
10 Facts on Chantelle Chung:
- Chantelle Chung was born in Toronto, Canada in 1992. She has not revealed when she celebrated her recent birthday.
- Chantelle Chung’s age is 28 years as of 2020 but she looks quite younger than her real age.
- About her height, she is 5 feet 2 inches tall and she has got an average weight.
- Chung has been going great in her career, her net worth as of 2020 is $700,000 but her salary is unknown.
- Even though she has gained lots of popularity from her movies and TV shows, she is still not featured in Wikipedia.
- Chantelle Chung is active on her Twitter but she is not active on her Instagram and Facebook.
- Moving on to her relationship status, she is unmarried but has even not unveiled whether she has a boyfriend and the name of the boyfriend.
- Chantelle Chung might have a good relationship with her parents but she has not disclosed her parent’s information in front of the media.
- Chantelle might be a single daughter or she might have siblings as well but she has not unfolded about them.
- We can find her movies on Youtube.