Rosalind Jacobs is the wife of Charl Adriaan Schwartzel.
Rosalind Jacobs’s career is still unknown now. However, she is popularly known as a professional golfer, Charl Schwartzel’s wife. The couple started dating in 2018 and finally decides to exchange their vows in September 2010.
As per the source, Rosalind is the top-ranked tennis player in South Africa.
Charles Schwartzel Wife Rosalind’s Age And Height
Rosalind’s age and date of birth are unavailable at the moment.
By her looks, she is in her mid age of 25. Moreover, Rosalind seems to be quite tall in posture and has a skinny body type. She has maintained her body really well.
Rosalind’s Family Details And Net Worth
Discussing her family details, Rosalind has a small family.
As per our research, Rosalind has a beautiful daughter named Olivia. She was born in March 2014.
There are no further details about her career as of now. Hence, her net worth is under review. According to Celebrity Net Worth, his net worth is estimated to be around 16 million dollars right now.
To know more about her life, you must read this article till the end.
Some Fun Facts on Rosalind Jacobs
- According to the reports from Heavy, Rosalind comes from golfing family background. Her father, Brian Jacobs was a professional golf teacher at the club in South Africa.
- She is the second cousin of a professional golfer Justin Rose.
- When Charl first met his wife Rosalind in South Africa, he was going through a tough heartbreak. This shows that he was in a relationship earlier.
- Rosalind is a lucky charm for Charl. After years of their marriage, he won the title of Masters in 2011.
- The tag Master is like a dream for every golfer. However, the green jacket has always become a part of Jacob’s life.
- It looks like Rosalind has no social sites. However, her husband is actively available on social media.