Charles Justo is a popular and successful actor who appeared in the Tyler Perry drama, Too Close To Home. He has played the character of Victor in the TV series from 2016 to 2017. Also, he played in other TV dramas like Blue Bloods (2018), Sleepy Hollow (2017), Modern Family (2016), Complications (2015), Finder (2012), and many more.
Besides the actor, Charles is a Fitness model as well. He even got a chance to perform in music videos for artists that include Trina and Santaye according to famousbirthday.com. His first on-screen appearance was a TV series titled, ‘Finder” in 2012. Indeed, he is a talented actor with an amazing body personality.
|Birthday||September 21, 1985|
|Height||6 feet 2 inches|
|Profession||Actor, Fitness Coach|
10 Facts on Charles Justo
- Charles Justo was born on September 21, 1985. At present, his age is 35 years old.
- His birthplace is in Providence which is the capital city of the U.S. Hence, he holds an American nationality.
- According to the public source, Charles stands at a good height of 6 feet 2 inches (1.88 m) tall. Similarly, his body weight is 90 kg.
- Talking about his net worth 2020, Charles’s net worth is estimated to be around $12 million according to networthpost.org.
- The up-and-coming actor, Justo is available on Instagram and Twitter with a good number of followers.
- Despite his popularity, his name is not listed on Wikipedia but we can find his career details on IMDB.
- The handsome actor, Charles has worked in movies like Model (2020) as Rod, Trust No 1 (2019) as Dr. Andrew Stevens Aiken, Ant-Man and The Wasp (2018), and so on.
- Discussing his relationship status, he possibly is single and not dating anyone lately. However, he never reveals his girlfriend’s identity to the public.
- Moving on to his family background, his father and mother’s name is still unavailable on the internet.
- During his teenage, he had hoped to become a fitness expert or athlete.