Charles Palmer who is also known by the name ‘Charlie Palmer’ is the son of the late English actor ‘Geoffrey Palmer’ who passed away on the 6th of November in 2020 from a short illness due to which he didn’t have to fight for the illness for a long time.
Charles is a very talented director and a famous personality who was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. As per the IMDB, he has 19 credits as a director. Below are 10 facts to know about Charles Palmer.
|Parents||Geoffrey Palmer, Sally Green|
|Net Worth||$1-5 million|
|Children||Henry Thomas Palmer, William John Palmer|
10 Facts About Charles Palmer
- Charles Palmer is the son of the late English actor ‘Geoffrey Palmer’ who left his family in grief as he passed away on November 6, 2020.
- Charles Palmer is a well-known director who has directed the tv-series like ‘Doctor Who (2007-2017)’, ‘Doc Martin (2015-2019)’, ‘Marple (2004-2013)’, ‘Vital Signs (2006)’ and is also an awesome film writer.
- Charles Palmer was born in the year 1965 in England, United Kingdom, and his current age as of 2020 is 55 years old.
- The extremely talented director and a film writer, Charles Palmer’s life details have been mentioned by the Wikipedia page and his achievements have been listed by the IMDB page.
- As per some online media sources, Charles Palmer has a net worth of $1 million to 5 million.
- Geoffrey Palmer Son, Charles Palmer is not on any of the social media accounts as he likes to keep his personal life private to himself.
- He was married to the famous actress Claire Skinner in the year 2001 and got divorced in the year 2015.
- Furthermore, Charles Palmer has two children from Claire Skinner and they are Henry Thomas Palmer and William John Palmer.
- He is the son of Sally Palmer and Geoffery Palmer.
- His educational background has been kept off the record.