Phoebe Saatchi is the daughter of British businessman Charles Saatchi. She is the only child of the millionaire CEO.
|Parents||Charles Saatchi and Kay Hartenstein Saatchi|
Recently, Phoebe got married to designer Arthur Yates. A huge wedding was held in Lake Como.
Saatchi’s father owns multiple advertising agencies in the UK. He is known for Saatchi Gallery and Saatchi & Saatchi.
10 Facts about Pheobe Saatchi
- Phoebe Saatchi (born on 1994) is the daughter of Iraqi-British businessman Charles Saatchi. She is the age of 26 years old. However, her birthday and zodiac sign are off the web.
- Pheobe’s father, Charles, is renowned as the co-founder of the Saatchi & Saatchi advertising agency. Similarly, her mother name is Kay Hartenstein Saatchi.
- Saatchi’s parents tied the knot in 1990. However, after a few years of marriage, the couple separated in 2001. Pheobe is the only child of the couple.
- Although Phoebes’ father has other 2 wives, she doesn’t have any half-siblings as well. Thus, she grew up being pampered by her father and family.
- Following her bio, Pheobe Saatchi was born and raised in the UK. Hence, she belongs to British nationality. Likewise, her mother is American.
- Speaking about her body measurements, Saatchi looks of decent height and slim figure. However, her official body measurements are not available. Furthermore, she has brown eyes and brown hair.
- In 2019, Pheobe got married to her long-term boyfriend Arthur Yates. Arthur is a London based fashion designer and owns his own fashion line “Burta”.
- The couple seems extremely happy and in love. However, Pheobe hasn’t reported any children together.
- As for now, Saatchi’s net worth is currently under review. However, her father is one of the wealthiest men in the UK. Thus, she must be living a decent life.
- You can also follow her on Instagram as @phoebesaatchiyates. Furthermore, she has amassed 1.3k followers on the platform till date.