Charli Collier is a college basketball player. She currently attends The University of Texas Austin.
|Birthday||September 22, 1999|
|Height||6 feet and 5 inches|
|Education||The University of Texas Austin|
Collier plays for Texas Longhorns women’s basketball team. In 2020, she rose into fame after raising funds for COIVD-19 relief.
10 Facts on Charli Collier
- Charli Collier (September 22, 1999) is an American basketball player. She is the age of 20 years old. Likewise, her zodiac sign is Virgo.
- The athlete stands a tall height of 6 feet and 5 inches (1.96m) tall. Similarly, she has an envious body figure with abs. Furthermore, she has dark eyes and black hair.
- Following her bio, Charli hails from Mont Belvieu, Texas. Hence, she is American by nationality. In addition, her ethnicity is white.
- Collier is very close with her family and regularly posts her family photos. Likewise, she has a younger brother. However, she has not revealed her parents’ details and names.
- The basketball player is immersed in her career right now. She seems single and information about her boyfriend is off the web.
- Charli started playing basketball from an early age. As a matter of fact, she attended the Barbers Hill High School, where she was a top player for the team.
- After her successful high school career, Collier was accepted to The University of Texas Austin. Moreover, she plays for the Division 1 Texas Longhorns women’s basketball team of the college
- In 2020, Charli became the highlight of the news when she decided to raise funds for COVID-19 pandemic. Collier along with her friends decided to donate the money for charitable causes.
- As for now, Charli’s Wikipedia is under review. Similarly, she has not disclosed her net worth and salary. However, with her basketball career, she must be earning decently.
- You can follow her on both Twitter and Instagram as @charlic_14. In fact, she has a verified Instagram account with 7.5k followers.
Leave a Reply