Lauren Baker is the First Lady of Massachusetts, who married Governor Charlie Baker in 1987. The age of the first lady cannot be found. Lauren Baker has three children with two sons and a daughter. Lauren Baker has not appeared in the political spotlight since her husband became the governor.
|Profession||Social worker,Sr.Marketing consultant|
|Net Worth||$ 2 billion(family networth)|
|Children||CarolineBaker, AJ Baker and Charlie Baker jr.|
|Education||Bachelors and MBA from Northwestern University|
Lauren Baker is an optimistic and very social person as she has worked very hard to build a house for the children in her state. Lauren Baker is also working to collect donations for the corona affected people.
10 Facts on Lauren Baker
- Lauren Baker, the First Lady of Massachusetts, worked in a small seaside school in hometown of Bakers, Swampscott.
- The first lady has no information about her net worth but Baker’s family has more than $ 2 billion according to Forbes magazine.
- The Governor’s wife has been working to build a nonprofit house for those children who are needy and helpless in society.
- The website macovid19relieffund.org is created by Lauren Baker for collecting donations through common people and while peaking in local news she asked everyone to donate any amount they can for the greater purpose.
- Lauren Baker can be said to be aged more than 55 years as she joined bachelors in 1979.
- The First lady graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in English and an MBA in marketing from Northwestern University-Kellogg School of Management.
- Lauren Baker had her first job as VP Account Management in Hill Holliday Advertising for 12 years.
- The governor’s wife is a very strong woman who has always lead her life in her own way as she has been very active in her personal job as well as helping her husband in performing duties properly.
- Lauren Baker has three children, sons AJ and Charlie Baker, and a daughter Caroline Baker who are a loving and happy family.
- Lauren Baker and her husband has been working very hard for helping the people affected by corona as they have already raised a $ 13 million relief fund.