Charlie Carver is a very popular actor whose birth name is Charles Carver Martensen. Starting his career in the industry in 2008 today he is one of the most well-known actors who have thousands of fans and followers.
|Birthday||July 31, 1988|
|Height||5 feet and 10 inches|
|Parents||Robert Martensen and Anne Carver|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|Education||St. Paul’s Boarding School|
He was just in 8th grade when he joined the industry in his school’s production. After he started to work there was no looking back for Charlie. In 2016 he came out as gay and he gave this news via his Instagram account. After he started working in the industry as an actor he has been part of televisions, films, stage, and music videos as well.
In his career, he has also been nominated for many awards. Some works of him for which he is loved by millions of people are Fred 3: Camp Fred, The League, Desperate Housewives, The Boys in the Band, A Midsummer Night’s Dream, I Am Michael, etc.
10 Facts on Charlie Carver:
- Nichole Carver is considered to be the estranged wife of Charlie Carver.
- According to reliable resources, we have found out that Charlie’s net worth in 2020 is around $2 million.
- Born on July 31, 1988, Charlie is currently 22 years of age.
- Most of his career information can be easily found on the Wikipedia page under his name.
- Charlie is famously known as an actor who has already appeared in almost 22 different movies as well as television series.
- Moving on to his nationality, he is an American who was born in San Francisco, California, USA.
- Coming to his family, Charlie is the son of Robert Martensen and Anne Carver.
- He is not the only son of his parents as he shared an identical twin brother named Max.
- Charlie completed his high school education from St. Paul’s Boarding School.
- He doesn’t have a child until now and it is believed that he is gay.