Charlotte Callaghan is a young TV actress who appeared as Tate Connelley in the TV series, Industry, in 2020. Charlotte Callaghan appears in the TV series along with Myha’la Herrold, Conor MacNeil, Marisa Abela, and others.
|Birthday||24 December 1995|
|Age||24 years old|
TV series Industry is Charlotte’s only acting credit to her name so far. It is amazing how Charlotte manages to be on the top of the game with her very first acting credit. She appears in 8 episodes of the TV series. If there will be Industry, Season 2 we might again see her reprise the role of Tate Connelley.
For now, here are some interesting facts about this young TV actress you might want to know.
10 Facts on Charlotte Callaghan
- Charlotte Callaghan is a young and aspiring TV actress who shot to fame through her role as Tate Connelley in the TV series Industry. The series Industry is her project as an actress.
- Charlotte began her acting career at the age of 24. Also, she is now 24 years old.
- As seen in her IMDb biography, Charlotte was born on 24 December 1995. Her sun sign is Capricorn.
- Charlotte was born in Cardiff City, the United Kingdom to Italian and Welsh parents. Her nationality is British.
- From the age of 7 to 13, Charlotte Callaghan attended dance classes. She was a member of the Jazz Cats dance group. She has performed in numerous theatre arts at The Dolman Theatre.
- She is a graduate of Trinity Guildhall.
- She also holds a major in Psychology and Criminology.
- Aged 25, Charlotte Callaghan might be dating her boyfriend or could be a married woman. But, the detail about her life is missing for now.
- You can find this pretty lady on social media like Instagram and Twitter. She is on Insta as @ccallaghanx.
- Charlotte seems to have an attractive height. She could be around 5 feet and 8 inches tall. She has a slim body structure.