Henry Bond is the husband of Charlotte Pence Bond. Charlotte is the daughter of American vice president Mike Pence.
|Wife||Charlotte Pence Bond|
Henry is a military man and works as a Navy lieutenant. On the other hand, Charlotte is a popular writer.
Furthermore, the wedding was held in December 2019.
10 Facts on Henry Bond
- Henry Bond is the husband of American writer Charlotte Pence Bond. He is the age of 27 years old. However, his birthday is currently under review.
- Charlotte is the second daughter of American vice president Mike Pence. This makes Henry the Son in Law of Mike and his wife, Karen Pence.
- Henry is a patriotic boy like his in-laws. He is currently employed as a Navy lieutenant for living. In fact, his marriage held in rush due to his tight job schedule.
- Following his bio, Henry and Charlotte fell in love with each other soon after their first meeting. After dating for some time, Bond proposed to Pence on July 2019.
- To no surprise, Charlotte replied with a Yes! The wedding was held in the chapel of the Naval Academy in Annapolis. Furthermore, the location was the couple’s memorable spot.
- The Navy man’s information is mostly available in Charlotte’s Wiki page. Furthermore, he doesn’t have any children to date.
- As for now, Henry’s personal net worth is still hidden. However, his spouse’s family have a net worth of above $1 million dollars.
- Bond has always maintained secrecy about his personal life. His parents and family background has not been disclosed yet.
- Henry’ Instagram handle is @bond15 with 1k followers. But, not everyone can stalk his IG account because it is private. Although you can see him on Charlotte’s social media.
- Looking at his wedding pictures, we can conclude that Henry is a handsome hunk. His height is decently tall and his body is all muscular.