Charlotte Ubben has garnered wide popularity as an actress. Some of her famous movies include Love and Honor, American Honey and Loving Vincent. Other than acting, she has also ventured into production.
However, it was her love for performing that got her into movies. Having been grown up performing in the American Conservatory Theater’s Young Conservatory, this made her want to pursue acting.
|Age||34 years old|
|Height||5 feet and 4 inches (1.63 m)|
|Net Worth||$1.7 million|
|Education||Northwestern University and Pepperdine University|
10 Facts on Charlotte Ubben
- Charlotte Ubben (born on 12 May 1986) is an American actress. Her age is 34 years old. And, her zodiac sign is Taurus.
- She is yet to have her bio on Wiki’s official page. However, she has one on IMDb which has a few information on both her personal as well as professional life.
- Her height is about 5 feet and 4 inches which is definitely a good height. In meters, she stands 1.63 meters tall.
- She is a married woman. Likewise, her wedding took place all the way back in the year 2015 in September.
- Her husband is Michael Tennant. And, just like his wife, he is an actor and a producer by profession as well.
- According to the Net worth post, she has an estimated net worth of around $1.7 million dollars. The hefty sum goes to show just how successful her acting career has been.
- She has an Instagram account so you guys can follow her on @charubb. So far, she has a little over 8 hundred followers.
- Born in San Francisco, California, she is of American nationality. In the same way, she is of white ethnicity.
- She went to Northwestern University for about two years and later transferred to Pepperdine University. And, she received a degree in theater and music.
- The details of her parents and family members have not been made known yet.