Chase Koepka’s age and earnings details. The net worth of the professional golfer is in the millions. Follow this article to know more details about him.
Chase Koepka is a professional golfer from America. He is the brother of famous professional golfer Brooks Koepka. Chase started his professional career back in the year 2016 and his debut tournament was Challenge Tour 2016. In the next year, he played Kazakhstan Open as well as the Italian Challenge.
Chase Koepka Age Revealed
Chase Koepka’s age is 27 years old as of 2021.
The golfer was born in West Palm Beach, Florida, the United States of America in the year 1994. He celebrates his birthday every year on the 30th of January.
Chase Koepka Net Worth Details
Chase Koepka has an estimated net worth of $13 million USD as per the sources.
However, his net worth of 2021 is yet under review. The major source of income of the player includes the prize money from tournament wins. Furthermore, he also earns from various brand endorsements.
|Birthday||January 30, 1994|
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
|Net Worth||$13 million USD|
Facts on Chase Koepka
- Chase Koepka has a decent height standing 5 feet 9 inches tall. Furthermore, he has a well-built physique as he weighs 70 kg.
- The details about the girlfriend of Chase Koepka are not available on the web. He seems to be single as he has not been seen with anyone in public.
- The earnings of Chase Koepka include the money he gets from playing major tournaments. To date, he has earned millions by playing the game.
- Chase Koepka borrowed his brother’s caddie, Ricky Elliot, in the final stage of the 2019 Korn Ferry Tour.
- The rankings of Chase are not out yet. Having said that, he is a phenomenal talent and is sure to be a star playing the game.
- Chase Koepka is available on Twitter where he has around 6.9k followers. You can follow him on Twitter @ChaseKoepka.