Che Landon is an American actress who became quite a familiar face after working in the movie The Equalizer which was released in the year 2014. Besides acting, Che Landon has also worked extensively in the field of directing and is just at the age of 33.
|Birthday||July 3, 1987|
|Height||5 feet and 7 inches|
|Profession||Director and actress|
If you have watched Che Landon’s movie then you can clearly say that she is highly dedicated to working in this acting industry. Before joining Black Valley Films Che Landon used to work in Producers Guild of America. Che Landon’s family details are not revealed to date and its under review. Che Landon’s boasts attractive height and she may be standing at the height of 5 feet and 7 inches.
10 Facts on Che Landon
- Che Landon is an American actress born on July 3, 1987, and her birthplace is found to be New York.
- In the year 1999, Che Landon made her debut in the movie Third Watch which was highly admired by the viewers.
- At the age of 12, Che Landon attempted to break into the movie industry and rose to fame at a very young age.
- The New York-born actress is one of the refined actresses and has worked in a wide variety of genres like Comedy, Action, Drama, Thriller, romance, and many more.
- To brush up her acting career Che Landon is available on Instagram with the Instagram handle @chelandon where she is rocking 1.2K followers.
- Currently, Che Landon is working on Black Valley Films as a producer which is incredible and she joined in March 2020.
- As of 2020, Che Landon’s relationship status is still unknown and she has not revealed her boyfriend or husband to the public.
- In the year 2001, Che Landon joined Wesleyan University to pursue a BA in American Studies and Film and after graduating in 2005.
- Che Landon has worked with various companies like 21st Century Fox. HuffPost, Sony Pictures Entertainment, NBC Universal Media, and many more.
- Having a stable career the director Che Landon’s earning is surprisingly huge and she has not given any clue regarding it.
Leave a Reply