Alejandra Ramos is a famous chef and TV host whom you might have seen on The Today Show. In addition to this, she is also the co-host of Amazon’s Today’s Deals Live show as well. In this way, she has been featuring in quite popular shows which has only made her more familiar.
The recipes that she shares are not only exquisitely tasty but pretty simple. So, get your knives out and follow her instructions. Who knows if there is a little chef inside you. Now, if you want some personal information on Alejandra Ramos then, here are some facts that could help you out.
|Age||37 years old|
|Height||5 feet 6 and a half inches (1.69 m)|
|Profession||Chef, TV Host|
|Parents||Jorge Ramos and Yolanda I. Ramos|
|Net Worth||Under review|
10 Facts on Alejandra Ramos
- Alejandra Ramos(born on 4 February 1983) is an American chef, writer, and TV host of several cooking shows. Her age is 37 years old. And, her zodiac sign is Aquarius.
- She is married to her husband, Eugene Smolenskiy. The profession that he follows is that of a software engineer. Likewise, she and Eugene got married in the year 2011 in January.
- Although her biography on Wikipedia’s page is not published yet, many online articles along with her own website could be a lot helpful for you to get some insights into her life.
- The Today Show contributor, Alejandra is bilingual.
- Talking about her parents, her father is Jorge Ramos and her mother is Yolanda I. Ramos. She often shares photos of them on her social media which goes to show how close she is to them.
- Her Instagram account has the username, @alwaysalejandra.
- She has made appearances on different TV shows apart from her own such as The Dr. Oz Show, The Taste, Food Network Star, etc.
- Alejandra Ramos’s net worth as of 2020 has not been reviewed.
- As a writer, her works have been printed on many websites and magazines as well.
- She is 5 feet 6 and a half inches tall.