Chele Farley is a 33-year-old American politician, representing New York’s Congressional 18th District in the coming election. She is running in the election from multiple parties. She went from the primary to the general election from the Republican party in June. She advanced from primary to the general election from the Conservative party in June.
Chele is representing the Republican Party, Conservative Party, and the Libertarian Party. She withdrew from the Libertrial election and now will be fighting for the other two parties. The issues that she wants to address are Healthcare, Border Protection, and more.
|Height||5 ft 6 inches|
|Education||Stanford University’s School of Engineering|
10 Facts On Chele Farley
- Chele is a 33-year-old female politician. Her date of birth is not disclosed but she was born in New York.
- Chele’s height is 5 feet 6 inches tall. She has black hair and black eyes.
- Chele is appearing from the Republican Party, Conservative Party, and Libertarian Party but in this election, she is representing only two first two parties.
- Chele was born in a very educated family where her father was a scientist and her mother was an entrepreneur. She learned her ethics about work from her parents.
- Chele, after high school, she went to Stanford University’s School of Engineering and graduated with an engineer’s degree.
- After graduation, she went to work in the finance field in places like UBS Capital and Goldman. She now owns an investment firm.
- Chele’s net worth is not mentioned but working in finance she probably earned fortune to lead a good life.
- Chele is married to husband Richard Farely. They share three children and lives in Orange County with them.
- Issues that Chele wants to address from her campaign are Healthcare, Border Security, Immigration Reform, Preserving Hudson Valley Values, and Changing Washington’s Toxic Environment.
- She is active on Facebook and Twitter with her ongoing campaign. More details about her and her campaign can be found on her website.