Chelsea Amber is a renowned and successful YouTuber and musician. There is a saying success comes to those people who never give up on their dreams. Chelsea is a hardworking artist who began her first solo debut in 2007.
Furthermore, Amber’s latest album ‘Face The Waves‘ in 2018 became popular internationally. Surprisingly, she took a trophy at her home for pop/rock album of the year in 2020. Nevertheless, she has released 4 albums and 2 EPs to date. She is known for her songs like Waters May Rise, Baptize Me, Mosaic, and many more.
|Profession||Singer, Songwriter, Guitarist, YouTuber|
10 Facts On Chelsea Amber
- Chelsea Amber’s exact date and year of birth are unknown, so it’s been challenging for the media to calculate her real age. If we take a glance at her photos or profile, she might be 25-30 years old.
- According to our records, she hails from Canada. Hence, she holds Canadian nationality.
- Chelsea’s radiant smile, attractive personality, decent height, and slim body is stealing millions of hearts. Moreover, she pays attention to her diet and exercise daily.
- Speaking about her net worth 2020, Chelsea doesn’t flaunt her gross income with the public. By looking at her lavish lifestyle and assets, her net worth might be in millions of bucks.
- The budding artist Chelsea is active on Instagram garnering around 4k followers.
- We can also find her on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube with a good number of devotees.
- Is she married? Many of her fans might now know her marital status. Well, she is married to her one and only husband, Nate Savage. However, she is secretive about her personal life.
- Moving on to her family background, Amber was raised by her mother Catherine Osborn.
- Despite her popularity, her name is not listed on Wikipedia lately. Similarly, we can rarely find her wiki-bio online.
- Regarding her career achievement, she has received 18 music awards and one Juno nomination.