Chelsea Reed is an American personality best known for her father, Alto Reed. Alto Reed was a saxophonist who played for Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band. He was one of the best of his time.
Unfortunately, the saxophone player has died on December 30, 2020. As per the reports, he died of colon cancer. Alto met his demise at the age of 72, however, the musician lives through every one of us.
Quick Facts: Chelsea Reed Age And Instagram: Meet Alto Reed’s Daughter
|Parents||Alto Reed, Monica Reed|
As for Chelsea Reed, she is a talent agent who represents writers, producers, and directors. She works at the Creative Artists Agency which is based in Los Angeles. Born in Detriot to Alto Reed and Monica Reed, she currently resides in Los Angeles with her husband and a son.
Here are the top 10 facts you need to know about Alto Reed’s daughter, Chelsea.
Statement from Bob on the passing of Alto Reed: pic.twitter.com/C0erzLOHTz
— Bob Seger (@BobSeger) December 30, 2020
10 Facts on Chelsea Reed
- Chelsea Reed is best known for being the daughter of a famous saxophonist, Alto Reed.
- As of now, Chelsea Reed is just 34 years old. She was born in Detriot, Michigan.
- Unfortunately, you won’t find Chelsea Reed on Instagram or any other social media sites.
- Moving on, Chelsea Reed is already married. She tied the knots with her longtime boyfriend, Jon Radler.
- The couple took their wedding vows on September 4, 2015. Their marriage was reported by the New York Times.
- As a result, the couple is blessed with a wonderful son, Harry.
- Talking about her family, Chelsea was born to Alto Reed and his ex-wife, Monica Reed.
- Her parents were married for 21 years until they decided to get separated.
- You won’t find Chelsea’s featured Wikipedia page until now. However, her father, Alto Reed has a well-dedicated Wikipedia biography.
- Teh famous saxophonist for Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band has passed away at the age of 72. May his departed soul rest in peace.