Chelsea Vaughn is an African-American model and reality Tv star. Since November 2020, she has gained a huge spotlight for being the contestant in Matt James’ The Bachelor. America’s most loved show, The Bachelor, is about to be back with its 25th season in 2021.
Talking about Chelsea’s achievements in the modeling field, she has amassed massive success. The model, Chelsea, has walked a ramp for numerous big shows. The shows include New York Fashion Shows, Oxford Fashion Studio, and more.
Also, she has worked for renowned designers like Randi Rahm, Flying Solo, and many more. Plus, she has done modeling for several beauty-products related companies, including Love Wellness.
|Height||5 feet and 11 inches|
Let’s go through the article to know more about Matt James’ The Bachelor’s contestant Chelsea Vaughn.
10 Facts About Chelsea Vaughn
- Chelsea Vaughn was born in 1991. As of November 2020, she is 29 years old.
- Moving on to Chelsea’s body measurement, she has a measuring height of 5 feet and 11 inches (1.8m).
- Similarly, her body type is slim. Plus, she possesses black hair and brown eyes.
- The model, Chelsea, has so much to reveal about her life. The details on her childhood, family, school life, personal life, professional career, and more are uncovered. Also, she is yet to be featured on Wikipedia.
- And what is Chelsea’s job? The answer to this question is that she is one of the famous models. She does modeling for a living.
- Chelsea is active on social media like Instagram. She is in touch with her fans and well-wishers on her Instagram, under the name of chelseavaughn_.
- Likewise, Chelsea has about 2.1k followers on her Instagram. As of 25th November 2020, she has shared about 135 posts.
- So, the model, Chelsea, where is she from? She is from Manhattan, New York.
- Besides Instagram, Chelsea is not much active on other social media like Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, and more.
- The model, Chelsea’s, belongs to the black ethnic group.