Chen Guangcheng is a Chinese civil rights activist who is known for working on human rights issues in the rural area of China. Currently residing in the United States, he has also spoken in the Republican National Convention. The four-night convention has one more to be concluded.
Speaking in the RNC, Chen praised President Trump’s work against the Chinese “Aggressive” communists party. He has urged other countries tp election the president like him and wished for his re-election.
The civil rights activist has been working against corruption in the Chinese government for a very long time. Looks like he is a fierce Trump Supporter. Here’s what you need to know about him.
|Height||5 feet 4 inches|
|Profession||Human Rights Activist|
— 陈光诚 Guangcheng Chen (@iguangcheng) June 12, 2020
10 Facts on Chen Guangcheng
- Chen Guangcheng is a Chinese civil rights activist whose work is mostly based in the rural area of the People’s Republic of China.
- Moreover, Chen Guangcheng is currently a married person. He tied the knots with his wife, Yuan Weijing in 2003.
- In addition to that, the couple is also blessed with a child, Chen Kerui.
- As of now, Chen is 48 years old. He was born on November 12, 1971.
- Similarly, he also has a well dedicated Wikipedia biography. He certainly deserves one for all good he has done to the community.
- Moving on, his nationality is Chinese. He hails from Yinan County, Linyi, China. However, he seems to reside in Washinton DC.
- As for his family, his father JInxiang Wang is a professor at a University. The facts about his mother, however, are not available.
- As most of his works are non-profit, he might not have a net worth in multi-millions.
- Moreover, the reformist is mostly focused on the Corruption that takes place within the Chinese Communist Government.
- As a result, he has spoken to the ongoing RNC and praised Donald Trump for his work and urged everyone to follow his footsteps.