Cheryl Childers is a reality television actress who is well known for appearing on the show Life After Lockup. She is also well known for being in a relationship with convicts and also being in a toxic relationship. She is the mother of two children.
|Profession||Reality television actress|
|Children||2 daughters and 1 son|
She is found on Instagram under the name @cheryl.loveafterlockup where she has gained 11.7 thousand followers. She is seen sharing photos with her children and also seen sharing her daily life. The reality television actress is yet to make it to Wikipedia but some os her details are available on some online sites.
She was recently seen accusing her ex-husband. Whether Cheryl uses drugs or not is a very famous topic going on between her fans. Not many details about her are known as she has not shared much about her to the media and public.
10 Facts About Cheryl Childers:
- Cheryl Childers has earned her current fame for appearing in the popular reality television series named Love After Lockup.
- This reality television actress has not revealed her age until now but from her looks, it seems that she is in her thirties.
- She is not that popular like other reality television stars which are why there is no Wiki page assigned to her.
- It seems she has made tons of boyfriend in her life but currently from her Facebook account we know that she is single.
- Cheryl is found active on Instagram with nearly 11.7 thousand followers.
- Her love life in 2020 seems neutral as she has straight away mentioned on her Facebook profile that she is absolutely single.
- She is probably not married but she has a lot of ex-boyfriends.
- Her Facebook account has been kept private.
- Cheryl has a total number of three children – two daughters and one son.
- She is an American currently living in Kingsland, Texas, USA.