Ryan Cohen is an American businessman and founder of the food e-commerce site, Chewy. He is the former CEO of the food-based e-commerce company, Chewy. Ryan founded the company in 2011.
As of December 2020, Ryan Cohen found himself among the board of directors of the gaming company, GameStop. As per Business Insider, the company’s stock prices raised from $21 in December 2020 to $260 on January 26, 2021.
Quick Facts: Ryan Cohen Net Worth And Family: Get To Know The Chewy Founder
Based in Miami, Florida, Ryan Cohen started his entrepreneurship from the food e-commerce company, Chewy. The company became quite a successful venture. However, he has been in the spotlight due to a tremendous increase of returns up to 1700% within a month.
Looks like very good news for the shareholders of GameStop. Here are a few facts to know about the person who made it possible.
Wall Street analysts say the appointment of @ryancohen, co-founder of online pet store Chewy, to Gamestop’s board of directors was a key element in sending the retailer’s share price from about $21 at the end of 2020 to more than $260 Wednesday. https://t.co/iKWvb9lqGk
— Miami Herald (@MiamiHerald) January 27, 2021
10 Facts on Ryan Cohen
- Ryan Cohen is an American businessman and entrepreneur who is the co-founder and the former CEO of the company, Chewy.
- As per the reports, Ryan Cohen must have a net worth of over $550 million including his shares in Apple and GameStop.
- However, Ryan Cohen’s salary is yet to be disclosed.
- Moreover, the Chewy founder, Ryan Cohen is currently around 35 years old. We do not have additional information about his birthday though.
- Likewise, he has not shared facts about his family either. He is a private man.
- Hence, Ryan Cohen’s wife and family remain a mystery for now.
- The businessman came into the spotlight when he founded the food eCommerce company, Chewy in 2011.
- As a result, he served as the CEO of the company for 7 years until 2018.
- Afterward, Ryan invested in companies like Apple and GameStop. He is the largest individual investor in both companies.
- So, it is not a surprise that he has a well dedicated Wikipedia biography. You can also find him on Twitter.