Chiaka Ogbogu is a 25 years old professional athlete. She represents the United States women’s Volleyball team and plates for a Turkish women’s volleyball club Eczacibasi VitrA. The athlete has helped her team win several medals including the silver medal in the 2019 World Cup held in Japan and 2 gold medals in FIVB Nations League and 2018 Santo Domingo.
Chiaka is an excellent athlete, she is a gifted player who also has body proportions and physical capability that helps her in her excellent performance on the court. She can spike up to 125 inches (318 cm) and block 121 inches (307 cm).
|Birthday||April 15, 1995|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Education||The University of Texas at Austin|
10 Facts On Chiaka Ogbog
- Chiaka Ogbogu was born on April 15, 1995, in NewJersey, UNited states but she grew up in Coppell, Texas. As of 2020, her age is 25.
- She stands 6 feet 2 inches tall which is an above-average height, her tall height gives her a competitive advantage over her opponent.
- The female athlete weights 73 kilograms which is equivalent to 161 lbs.
- Chiaka is an American citizen, Her ethnicity is African American.
- She started her professional career in Europe playing for Il Bisonte Firenze, an Italian women’s volleyball.
- The athlete has not disclosed any information about her love life yet.
- Chiaka’s net worth has been estimated to be approximately $1 Million – $5 Million
- Her playing position on the court is as a Middle Blocker.
- She went to the University of Texas at Austin and got a bachelor of science and arts in public health education and promotion. She also played for the college women’s volleyball team.
- Chiaka Ogbogu has 12.9k followers in her Instagram account. She could be found sharing pictures of herself and her close ones in her account.